There are tons of romantic movies out there. Here are some that I recommend everyone see (with or without your sweetheart).
1) Love Actually – An all-star cast shows that the Christmas season (not Valentine’s), is the time for love.
2) Leap Year – Amy Adams wants a husband, but will she end up with the one she expected?
3) Shakespeare in Love – Shakespeare (Joseph Fiennes) has a severe bout of writer’s block and finds an unexpected distraction.
4) Don Juan DeMarco – Don Juan (Johnny Depp) shows an old man (Marlon Brandon) that it’s never too late for romance.
5) Moulin Rouge – Reality and fantasy collide in this music packed story of love in Paris .